Friday, August 14, 2009

Settling In....

So I have been home just under a month now. I have been working on special needs since I got back. It isn't many hours but its been fine for just getting back into the swing of being in Adelaide. On Wednesdays I have been going to institute and my friend Catherine and I have dubbed it "Fasta Pasta Wednesday". I haven't been home much at all since I got back. I've been hanging out with friends most weekends and am having a ball!! I am really happy to be home. Not that I didn't like Karratha, I always seem to be talking about it. Of course I miss Michael heaps!!!

I got all my things yesterday. I had previously decided to get a desk and shelves, so I spent today putting my room together...











Thats all I can really think of to type at the moment...
This is Sarah Pilkington saying don't eat your hat.












1 comment: